We want to improve our website we have setup with Wordpress through two phases. Please bid for the complete project, but we will review the work done after phase 1 before we proceed to phase 2.
Phase 1: Fix what’s broken
- Make the top row of navigation links work on every page.
- Show the navigation links on the home page (currently missing)
- Fix any broken read more/read less buttons
- Fix email going on to two lines.
- Remove contact form.
- Investigate why the hack happened (someone hacked our website and started their own blog probably to leech off visitors for ad revenue), ensure the Wordpress site is up to date with latest security, look into insecure plugins and secure plugins
- Fix styling issues on each page such as: paragraph headers too close to navigation link, words overlapping.
- Change MapQuest to Google Maps
Phase 2: Improve Website
- Do Text changes throughout the website (or walk us through how to do text changes so we can easily add and delete text at our discretion)
- Improve SEO
- Get Newsletter working
- Update Jewelry and other shop items (show us how to update jewelry and other shop items, as this will have to be done on a weekly or bi-weekly basis)
- Get shopping cart functional, including adding a secure payment method to shopping cart.
74 freelancers are bidding on average $174 for this job
I have 7+ years in wordpress - website design & development with very good experience. Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in CSS, HTML, PHP, Shopping Carts, WordPress Proposed Milestones $200 USD - Cost
According to the project requirement need to reconfigure a wordpress site by two phases. [url removed, login to view] what’s broken, [url removed, login to view] website with SEO. Check my profile to view my works. Relevant Skills and Experience I can develop Mais