On my qnap nas there is webserver and I can create virtual hosts and virtual machines too if required. I can create ubuntu easily and if required can add CentOS VM to it.
I have mailwizz configured on a VPS. I want to migrate all mailserver functionalities to my QNAP NAS.
Earlier I was given following list for a mail-server.
• Install LAMP
• Bind to name server
• Install Postfix for send the mails
• Install Dovecot to receive the mails
• Install vsftp etc.
• Install panel
• All linux flavours supported Services Support:-
• Apache,IIS, Tomcat, DNS, Windows
• ASP.NET, PHP, Java, AWS,
• MSSQL, MySQL
• Exim, Postfix, sendmail, Mail Enable, smarter mail, powermta etc. Server Log Monitoring:-
• Techs will be monitoring the Server Logs
• Restart Services if necessary and required
• Fix issues if any of the services have problems Basic Server Security:-
• Server Securing and Hardening
• CSF Firewall Installation & Configurations
• LFD Alerts on Brute Force Attacks
• SMTP Tweaking
• PHP Hardening (SUPHP, SUHOSIN )
• Mod_security Setup and Configurations
• Root Login Email
If you think you can help do it then let me know.
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $69 para esse trabalho
Hi I will resolve the issues as per your requirements and i have expertise in the relevant field.I have 10 years of experience. ping me for further queries. Thanks