I currently have a custom PHP Discord bot that syncs with wordpress. Users can !claim a woocommerce order and it will send them some details for the order. They do this by typing !claim ORDER# (!claim 3423).
Right now, the claim system goes to the first user to type !claim. I need it to instead allow multiple users to claim then roll a dice for each user. Giving the highest rolled user the order.
1. Up to 3 users can claim
2. After 3 users have typed !claim or after 30 seconds (timer starts when first user !claims an order), the bot will roll a dice 1-10 for each user
3. If the users with the top roll are tied, it will need to reroll the dice
4. There needs a seniority system. Our database records +1 for every order completed for each user. Of the three users claiming the order, the user with the most orders should get a +2 to their roll. The second highest gets a +1 to his final roll and the last place gets +0 (I have the code that will display this count for the current user)
5. If roll is greater than 10 then roll = 10
6. If the order is older than 10 minutes, it should not roll, it should just do the normal claim system
[login to view URL] possible, don't store the rolls in the database
In short, users claim an order. It rolls a dice for each user. They get bonus points based on claimers seniority. Highest roll will need to trigger the already made code that sends order details.
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $215 para esse trabalho
Hi I am experienced PHP developer with more than 8 years in the industry. I can complete the project within your timeline and budget. Let me know how soon we can start . Thanks