This project requires a person preferably skilled in financial services, API's, Payment gateway integration. The intended outcome is that new users will be able to log-in, deposit funds to their system generated account via: Skrill, Neteller, PerfectMoney and BTC (this will be a manual process so requires a form (request) to be submitted, rather than integration.
Install & Configure WordPress theme:
- [login to view URL]
- Logos & Corporate Identity will be provided.
BACKEND (full source code available)
[login to view URL]
- Displays will require to be changed from Bitcoin to $ (Dollar).
- This already contains admin consoles, security (2FA) etc.
- User should be able to deposit variable amount of funds using a number of different payment gateways. Paypal, Skrill, Netteller, PerfectMoney.
- Confirmation Emails upon successful funding of account.
- Users can add more funds whenever they choose.
- Update to the account balance once deposits are successful.
- [login to view URL]
- The above API will need to be used to extract the daily growth, displaying the growth % and multiplying it with the user’s balance to show their updated balance.
- Balances start being calculated 24 hours after successful deposit.
- User should be able to withdraw funds (request withdrawal) via the relevant payment gateway.
- Withdrawals are not automatically processed and will require admin approval.
- Confirmation e-mails to be sent after withdrawal is processed.
- HTML Emails to be used
Control Panel (User) – functionality already exists and is available via the backend link above
- See their balance
- Deposit funds
- Request withdrawal
- Financials - View deposit / withdrawal history
- Update contact information
Control Panel (admin) – functionality already exists and is available via the backend link above
- List of users (edit, update, block, delete)
- Overview report with filters for dates, type of transactions, list of transactions.
- Form to be configured. E-mail to be sent.
- Form to be configured. E-mail to be sent. (Must be visible from front end)
Training will be required on editing Menu items, content, pictures (approx 30 mins) needs to be included.