I have a several PSD page designs that have been converted to HTML5 integrated to a responsive WordPress child theme.
The final output be a responsive web page that must have following:
* It must be responsive / mobile friendly and work with all devices.
* It must be W3C compliant and support all Browsers - from IE9+
* Web pages must be error free and should load seamlessly.
* The page must be optimized for page speed.
* Get the general branding from the designs and implement a WordPress child theme out of them
* Web pages must be SEO friendly, RTL ready.
* Code must be well documented with comments
* Work will be done on a page by page basis
* Some of the pages should have a sub-theme WooCommerce to enable online shopping cart and transaction.
* Make sure all pages are not static, but should have some dynamic elements (i.e. highlight on hover for some elements, sticky header on page scrolling, maybe some other small fading ins for some elements, etc.). I'd like you to come up with ideas about this later.
* I have a server where you'll be uploading the work in progress (a real site with WordPress setup so I can see everything dynamically on the go)
Other Features – Optional if possible:
Is it possible to customize a web admin dashboard plugin that makes updating site (uploading sliders, banners, or portfolio), track web inventory and sales easy? If you know of any, please forward info to me.
I'm looking for quality, speed and good communication here. If you have any question, comment or idea that help the project, please feel free to relate it to me.
32 freelancers estão ofertando em média $202 para esse trabalho
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks