Online Job Board
In your bid reply I want to see examples of JOB BOARD SITES. You must have done this before and know it well...
Must be able to complete Job Seeker phase within one week so we can launch before our trade show.
Job Seeking Features (required)
- Search jobs by location, date range, categories, Job type and keywords.
- View all jobs posted by a specific employer
- Find out how often your resume was viewed by interested employers.
- Set up job notification agents to automatically get matching jobs by email everyday.
- Submit your resume to any registered employer from your account with one click.
- Add Jobs to Inbox for later viewing.
- Apply to multiple Jobs with one click.
- Post 'Private' resumes
- Make resume searchable or unsearchable
- Update your profile at any time.
- Subscribe/unsubscribe to the mailing list from your account.
- Email a specific job to a friend.
- Retrieve forgotten passwords by automated email.
- Save time with the easy-to-use and clean user interface.
Employment Features (required)
- Search resumes by date range, geographic location, industry, Job type and keywords.
- Add, edit and delete jobs from your account on the fly.
- Find out how often each posting has been viewed by job seekers.
- Build your company profile and upload a company image or logo.
- Professional display of job searches and resume details make for easy reading.
- Sign-up for multiple resume notification agents to automatically receive matching resumes by email everyday.
- Resumes sent to employer are saved in private inbox for viewing at a later time.
- Save time with flexible and powerful resume search interface.
- Ability to display resume details in a 'printer friendly format' without any images/colors for easy printing.
- Ability to easily sign-up online for Memberships, Job packages, job postings or resume database access.
- Automatically receive automated emails notifying of expiring jobs or expiring memberships to give the chance to renew online
Administration Features (required)
- Broadcast e-mails to job seekers and/or employers who signed up for the mailing list.
- Add, edit, and delete jobs on the fly.
- Add, edit, and delete employers on the fly.
- Add, edit, and delete job seekers on the fly.
- Add, edit, and delete job categories on the fly.
- Enjoy total control over global site configurations.
- Add, delete web site polls for interactive surveys with job site visitors.
- Print mailing list of job seekers and employers in the database along with their contact information.
- Get general statistics summary including the number of registered job seekers, registered employers, pending job orders, active jobs, active resumes in the database and searched keywords and categories statistics.
- Control job expiry dates.
- Control resume expiry dates.
- Define featured Jobs to be displayed on homepage
- Define featured employers to be displayed on homepage, with direct link to employer's job listing.
E-Commerce Features (not required this phase - could be done later if you can't do it)
- Real-time credit card processing and approvals using [url removed, login to view] (or your preferred payment gateway) for use by employers while posting jobs or viewing resumes.
- SSL support, for the ability to capture Credit Cards on your Job Site
- Real-time invoicing and management for non credit card orders.
- Admin can charge employers for posting a job.
- Admin can charge employers for viewing the resume database.
- Set up multiple flat-fee memberships for Employers with varying prices, time periods and access levels - including free trial memberships.
- Set up multiple job packages for Employers for bulk job purchase discounts.
- Admin can run the application as a free / commercial service or a combination of the two.
- Admin can view all successful transactions made on the job site.
- Admin can send out invoice reminders for outstanding invoices.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $1087 for this job
We have an application made in php and MYSQL which fulfills 100% of your requirement plus extra features. I will be glad to show you the demo. FOr the link to the demo pls check PMB
Hi, go through [url removed, login to view] site is developed by us. still it is under construction. designing part is not fully decided yet. waiting for your reply
Hi, [url removed, login to view] is an example of our experience and expertise. For more details please check your message board. Regards, RainCreatives.
Sir, We have developed a Job Portal which is infact a clone of www.monster.com. It covers 90% of modules you have described here. Please check PMB for URL and more details. Warm Regards, Nishit Patel (BDE), CIPL.
We have developed the similar site according to your requirements You have to follow this link: [url removed, login to view] If need then we will give the username/password for the admin panel