I'm looking for a php/mysql developer to work with me on a project.
The project roughly speaking is a job listing site where I'll need to provide the following functionality:
1. Companies able to sign up and create a unique user account
2. Companies can then post jobs from within their account
3. Candidates can sign up to the site and create a unique user account
4. Candidates can create a profile with several predefined fields and also upload a resume/cv (which I'd like to automatically virus check online if possible)
5. Job listings on the site from companies entries
6. Candidate profile listings on the site from their profiles
7. RSS feeds
8. Email notifications
9. Site/Job/keyword searching needed
There are a few things I'd like from prospective bidders:
1. Proven (urls) history of doing php/mysql development, ideally you will have created a job site or other similar listings site.
2. English speaking to high standard (to avoid confusion during project)
I will provide:
I will be providing ALL XHTML/CSS pages for this project and do not need any design or html build work doing, just programming. I plan to provide a static version of the site which I would like putting together and plugging into a database to make everything work.
Many thanks, please contact me if you need more infomation before submitting your bid :)