I have a lost and found site ([url removed, login to view])
[url removed, login to view] objects are ordered in categories (e.g. clothing, jewelery, toys etc.) and subcategories. I want the user to only see the subcategory after he picks the main category (the way it is now, to publish a new add the user has to go threw the whole list of categories and subcategories, and it's a lot).
2. I need to make the fields in adsmanager me able to have a hierarchy (main field, subfield ect.), just like the categories have. for example - the user fills in if the lost object was found in a city, or in the wild or on public transportation. If he picks for example the city, a sub field will open to fill in which city, if he picks transportation, then a sub field will open and he will pick which kind of transportation, then if he picked buses, an other subfield will open for him to pick which bus line it was.
3. I need the fields to not show the whole list, but rather complete the word the user is writing. for example - if the user has to pick a city from a thousand cities, he shouldn't have to go through a the cities, but just type 'b' and the site will fill in all the cities starting with 'b', then the usuer will add an 'o' and the site will fill in 'Boston'.
4. I want to be able to add pictures for fields and not only for categories.
5. I want to be able to add a link for a page that opens up on a specific field item (such as - if the user picked New York in the city field, there could be a link to the new york city website.
6. that users can be able to add field items (for example - if I forgot an important city, users could add it (with the approval of the site manager or any other user that will get permission).
Please give price quotes for one or all of the above.