This is a Laravel based project so all the good practices from Laravel should be applied.
I have created the model already. So you should just create the controller and the front end logic using Blade. No need to apply CSS, I will do CSS.
Functionality of the blog are
- User login/authentication
- Users can write a blog article, can you use a textbox + needs to be able to upload an image
- Viewing of blog articles lists with pagination
- View individual blog articles and comment on them
- Basic analytics page which displays the data and the analytics database
- Fetch/Save blog viewers data which are what country they are from and what type of device they are using
There are 3 types of user admin, editor and non-registered
Admin can edit anyones articles
Editors can only edit their own articles