The whole goal is to provide a marketable link building service where my staff does the link building for the customer.
Customers can build links and the public can add links too, however our goal is to sell our staff building the links for you and providing customer reports. Please review this, consider the technical design, send me a PRICE and TIME estimate and thoughts on the design. This doesn't have to be too fancy, but I do want the screens well organized.
* create/edit/manage STAFF
* create/edit/manage CLIENTS
* create/edit/manage PROJECTS (Domains)
* create/edit/manage LINKS on assigned projects
* audit links (process to check reciprocation, existing in google
cache, get PR on other site, etc)
* create new PROJECT .. specify (# of links per month, # of months,
link text, etc)
* view existing projects / REPORTS for their website
* request an overnight REFRESH AUDIT of a project
* pay online via paypal or paypal subscriptions
* create up to five different link profiles so that inbound links will
* give client special HTML link or iframe so the client can add "link
to us" code on their site
* checks site for reciprocal link
* checks for link present in google cache
* checks PR of home page
* checks PR of links page
* checks # of external links on links page
* checks for NO FOLLOW tags
* checks PR for PROJECT site
* checks # of links inbound to PROJECT SITE from [url removed, login to view], msn,
[url removed, login to view]
* home page that markets this service
* every PROJECT will have a url like this:
[url removed, login to view] where [url removed, login to view] is the domain of the
* each PROJECT url will be a basic link directory with multiple pages
showing up to 50 links per page. Every link is permanently assigned to a
particular page so that the url of the links never changes.
* every PROJECT url link page will have an ad for our service
* every PROJECT url will have the option to "add your link"
* ALL "ADD YOUR LINK" features accessible to the public will REQUIRE
reciprocal link to exist before form can be submitted. This rule is not
true on the staff system or client system.
Please Please, no auto bid. put a "Farm link" at start of bid so that I may know that you are bidding and that you have read all the required functionality. I will report you if you are an auto bidder!