Arwizon is looking for candidates that share the motivation for excellence in technology. We are offering the right candidate an excellent compensation package along with the tools and the environment to foster intellect and new ideas. This is a fantastic career defining opportunity for driven developers who enjoys a role filled with variety, challenges and autonomy.
● Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & web sites.
● Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
● Participate in project & deployment planning.
● Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
● Install security patches
● Develop new functionality
● Implement front-end changes
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Magento 2.0 Certified Developers
● Strong understanding of PHP design patterns and object-oriented programming
● Extensive LESS & CSS knowledge
● Knowledge in ZEND Framework
● Proficient in Database Query.
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or related field
● A minimum two years of experience as Magento Developer