Here's the main idea to be implemented:
We want to develop an app to find soccer players for matches that need players. So on one side, we have people creating a Match in the system with X amount of players missing, and on the other side, we have players waiting for matches on their neighboorhood.
We want the users to use Google or Facebook to be able to access the app.
- Once logged in, a full-screen map available near-by matches should be shown.
- The logged-in user should be able to select a Match and request to be joined.
- The logged-in user should be able to create a new Match by completing a form.
- The app should find all players that selected the Match neighborhood and notify them via push notification
- The [login to view URL] user should be able to manage their Matches as well as the requests from players to join their match.
- Players and Match owners should be able to chat through an in-app chat.
- App users should see Google Ads in a less-intrusive way possible.
We want to get from this job the following deliverables:
- React Native source code
- Any other Source code on backend services if needed (like a Node API or similar)
- Documentation on how to implement the Google and Facebook login (we know that some apps/projects need to be created to get some keys)
- Documentation on how to implement Google Ads for the app
- Any other necessary documentation to handle the app functionalities (i.e., how to get the key for Google Maps, Firebase credentials)
- Documentation on how to deploy the app on both platforms by using a testing service like TestFlight.
Could you please give us an estimated amount of hours needed for this?
63 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1271 para esse trabalho
Hi there . I am senior React Native developer who have a lot of experience . As experience developer , I can provide good result to you . When you are free , Please get in touch . Best Regards. Heng.
Hello I am React Native expert and have experienced a lot. This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit with my skills. Waiting for your response to work together. Best Regards