The purpose is to collect service requests from homeowners and match them with local service contractors as well as provide homeowners with a service contractors directory that provides reviews/ratings. The homeowners will input the services needed using a dynamic form for selecting the exact service needed (just like on [url removed, login to view]) or through the directory listings under "Top Categories" from the home page. I must be able to control what values are seen when building new interview forms i.e. sub-categories to make the step-by-step interview questions related to the service requested. The contractors must be able to create a "contractor" account, to be included in the directory for a fixed $ amount, and include the service areas (zip codes) that contractor/company services so when homeowners input the service request for their zip code, using the form, it will be seen/matched by the contractors in their local service area. The local contractors will receive an email and an SMS/Text notification of the new lead and the contractor will then have the option to purchase the lead from within their membership area.
Please visit the following for more information on how homeadvisor works and the lead details that are included... [url removed, login to view]
I prefer to use WordPress as the CMS if possible.
That includes the following features/functions...
- Dynamic forms for the service request interview (step-by-step homeowner service request needs/questions) where I can specify the fields that show based on service categories (see for step-by-step interiew questions form [url removed, login to view])
- Ability to create custom URL's for SEO targeting that will include the dynamic form based on the service category. E.g. - A landing page for Lawn care services will have a unique url [url removed, login to view] and will have the dynamic form questions specific for lawn care services
See example pages:
- Ability to create specific prices for the lead cost for the specific job/service category
- Ability to set how many contractors can buy each lead
- Email and SMS/Text notification of new lead sent to local contractors
- Charge contractor for membership (directory inclusion)
- membership - for service industry skilled & non-skilled vendors
- home owners post jobs based on project details & vendor skill set required
- new jobs posts (leads) are circulated (sold) to relevant local vendors (service providers/contractors), based on skill set
- buyers have the ability to scan member by directory by location, skill set, experience & availability
- blogging capacity & social networking integration to be provided
- full integration with payment e-commerce platforms
- user review/rating system
- contractors can view previously purchased leads history
- lead follow-up system that includes an auto-call feature (OPTIONAL)
Here is a collection of similar sites...
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
If you have previously built a website like this please send me the website details so I may review.