We recently had a new PHP script designed for us that's a member/product type website. It's SQL database driven. The database is setup and is working properly. The PHP script has some minor php/sql errors that need to be repaired and the coding cleaned up. The firm we had design the script has not been very helpful in repairing the bugs. We are seeking a RELIABLE and PROMPT firm to handle the ongoing support of this and other similar sites.
Here are the main problems we found...
1) Country is not shown correctly on edit profile...
Example... A new user signs up and logs in to their account. They select Edit Profile. The Country box does not default to their country of signup. If they go in and change it and click Save, it then changes and shows correctly the next time.
2) SQL error, user profile was not updated - This error is shown when a user logs into My account goes to Edit profile and makes a change. After Save, page goes to [url removed, login to view] redirects and then shows the SQL error.
3) In the Administrative Interface - The links go to admin without admin logging in. Needs admin to login first.
4) In Admin: On Manage Users, Needs to show the free gifts they signed up for under options.
5) When two products are listed and you activate both products in admin, it only displays one product on the products screen. If three products are added and you select all three products in admin, it only displays two products.
6) Login password should be setup so it's case sensitive for login.
7) Need [url removed, login to view] page. Right now there is no way to retrieve a lost password from the site.
8) The Login should redirect to the pages the user is going to. It's setup now so the login always goes back to the index page and the user has to click links to go back to their page.
9) Need to add another field in the signup form.
10) A few page header errors on various pages.