I require a mobile app that I can publish in apple, android and windows app stores. ( we can discuss of other platforms later)
High Level requirements:
1. The app is a Quizz App
2. The app should have multiple choice quizzes and fill in the blank quizzes.
3. When the user enters the answer, the app should show which answer is correct by a GREEN tick mark, and if the answer is incorrect, it should show with a RED x.
4. The first page of the app should have options for the user to select different type of exams. ( Eg: GCSE OL, SAT, ACCA etc)
5. The second page of the app should have further selections based on what the user selects on the first page. ( eg: if the user selects GCSE OL, it should give options such as, exam board A, exam board B, exam board C, exam Board D)
6. the third page, the app should list the subjects for example ( maths, English, science etc)
7. the 4th page, the app should list the high level sections in each subject ( I can give the whole hierarchy, page 1 - page 2 - page 3 - page 4 etc)
8. When the user completes a section, the app should show the user a pie chart, in Red and GREEN, correct and incorrect answers.
9. The app should have a dashboard to tell the user their overall scores based on sections they attempt.
10. the app should be able to link across multiple devices ( eg: phone, tablet, computer etc)
11. The user should be able to share their quiz results in social media ( Face book, twitter, or instagram of they prefer)
12. The quizzes should have the option to upload images and videos as well.
13. The answers of the quizzes should not be only text based, but should also be mathematical symbols, for example X squared, 2^4 etc.
14. The app should also have helpful links such as notes on various subjects.
15. Each quizz answer should have link to any notes relevant to the question.
16. The app should have the option to provide limited questions as FREE and charge a fee when required.