The platform that we are currently developing involves difference stakeholders within a city, who come together and mobilise transport in a more efficient manner by utilising our platform. We are currently 50% through the development and require additional resources to ramp up velocity either as a contract developers or to join our mobility team in Cape Town.
The project requires a senior back end php developer with 5-10 years experience in building system solutions utilising a php framework (symfony or laravel).
Evidence of work will be required, please do not inquire if you not able to provide:
1. ERD or DB export for your most complex solution built within the last 12 months in order to understand the complexity you've worked with and the DB architecture capabilities.
2. Technical documentation to get a better understanding of the attention to detail and communication level.
3. MVC setup within PHP and examples
4. Code examples/snippets that provides us with an understanding of the complex sections/code that had to be developed for the system (Not 3rd party code.)
5. Access to a staging server so that we can assess your backend capabilities.
6. Screenshots detailing the backend solutions that you've built.
Our Stack consists of:
.Laravel framework & Laravel MVC
. Asana ( project and task management)
. Confluence (For documentation)
. Toggl ( time tracking)
We looking forward to your submissions