Start your reply with the word "Moo" to show that you have read the requirements.
I need some changes made to the notifications system in Moodle. These changes should be in a plugin so that the Moodle core is not changed and the site can be upgraded without losing these features.
Our current Moodle version is 2.8.5
NOTE: we are using the following terms (on right) in our moodle site for original terms on left
Manager – Registrar
Teacher – Trainer
Student – Learner
1. Moodle automatically notifes student(learner) by email when they have been enrolled in a course using Manual Enrolment method
2. Moodle automatically notifes student(learner) by email if they haven’t logged into the system 14 days after being registered
3. Moodle automatically notifes student(learner) by email when a teacher or manager uploads their grade using the bulk grade CSV upload method
4. Enable teachers to bulk email members of their own groups
5. Prevent teachers from seeing or changing members of other groups, even if they are in the same course. ie teacher can only see their own group members.
6. Moodle automatically notifes teachers when their students have passed an assessment (70% +).
7. Managers (Registrars) should receive all notifications that Teachers(Trainers) receive.