We have team of 4 beginner developers in our office and we want someone experienced who can handle the difficult parts of a project and can help in getting things done.
In short, being as a Production Head of the team.
Should have extensive knowledge of:
1) Wordpress (simple responsive sites, themes and plugins)
3) Themeforest theme's demo site creation
4) Core PHP and UI designs
5) Important plugins like Gravity forms, Visual composer, ACF etc
6) jQuery and AJAX
8) Project Testing
1) Helping team members for any difficulty in a project by teamviewer
2) Helping in making a project plan and execution document for a project
3) Helping sales team in understanding a project
4) Must be available from 10am to 2pm and 3pm to 7pm IST. Mon-Fri
5) Must be problem solver instead of question asker.
Process of work:
1) You will be hired for a probation period for 3-6months in which you will be hired as hourly(on-demand) and a low-rate as we are trying other developers for the post simultaneously.
2) If all goes well, you'll be selected and promoted as Chief Project Manager and will be hired for full time (8hours) basis with increase in hour rate.
3) This is totally remote based work at your convenience.
4) Need an extensive report of the work at end of day
5) You are free to have other projects also.
6) While doing our job, you need to turn on the freelancer timer application and should not work on another thing, that same time.
Your Home Office setup must have atleast 2 internet connections so that if one goes down, other one is there to make you online. Same for the electricity power and computer machine.
Our Managing Director himself is one of the world's top 3% of Web Engineer and knows all bits and bytes of the actual work, so we expect the candidate to work genuinely.
We prefer freelancers, not agencies!