1) he wants me to create a randomized algorithm for each attribute of 3D modal in terms of rarity
- yes and probabilities have to be the output. 2% means we actually have 20 in a collection of a 1000.
- we also need dependencies: if face is blue > shoulders can't be red
2) after I do that he wants me to use Cinema 4D which is a rendering software. He wants me to use its plugin on the front end side and apply those selected randomized attributes to the modal.
- C4D is a 3D software, Octane is the renderer Plugin
- A render has to be triggered inside of C4D, but I setup the setting and they don't need to be touched (render settings are the same for all renders)
- we want to be able to set those probabilities per layer on our own // don't know if that is meant by: "apply those selected randomized attributes to the modal"
- a layer is a pre defined group/configuration of objects - these are called null-objects in Cinema4D
- I will set up the hierarchy of these layers and we need to apply the probability to them
- it is basically turning the visibility of a layer on and off based on its probability
3) Render that customized modal on the front end side.
- just want to be sure I understand what he means with "front end side" > Trigger a rendering in C4D using Octane
- proper naming and saving of metadata/logging (each image contains a variation of attributes which need to be saved somewhere, for example: blue head - 5% rarity, yellow shoulders - 10% rarity and so on
- being able to set the collection size
- have a random seed so we can pause the rendering without messing with the probabilities, basically a history were we can go back