1) Showing 4 products per row on your laptop and 1 per row on your mobile. It keeps displaying as many as 5 products, but it can display the selection of a symbol as it is in this case. Default display in the default mode is 4 per row on laptop and 1 on mobile
2) Small styling changes to the command area, where I would like to be as in the attached picture.
3) Possibility to buy from the product list, using the buy button as in design. I've seen other sites and I find it helpful. Also here is the NEW icon that I would like to be displayed like this: on the mobile version, on each product because it is one in a row and does not load too much, and the laptop is only shown in the mouse over selection, when the buy button appears. These NEW symbols have a sutomatic expiration date 2 months after they are placed on the site.
4) The menu changed the display mode to the mobile in the sense to appear from the top, top to bottom, with all product categories displayed. I saw this at other magento stores
5) On the mobile, on the product display page, the small images below the main one are embossed by color-coded sibolos in the position of the displayed image, and the scrolling to view them is done by swipe.
6) Moving the center-to-desktop logo and center menu
7) On the mobile they took the product selections from the list and left only on the laptop.
8) Removing the lock at logon when space commands are released. In the sense that when the customer enters the email address from the mobile, the device puts empty space after that word. It's an automatic thing. I'm interested in letting the client be allowed to launch the order. Many clients call me to say they can not launch commands because they say "email address field is invalid" I would like to ignore when saving empty spaces and save and record the command without empty spaces. Or automatically delete those spaces. I want a solution to this.
[url removed, login to view]
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2053 para esse trabalho
Hi, I have more than five years experience in Magento development.I have huge customization experience in theme and extension for Magento development. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks, Parag.