I need a piece of web software designed that will gather information from the Seller about their property that they want to sell and give them an offer right on their computer screen to buy it. And if they like the offer, they can sign a contract right then and there.
I have a detailed spec sheet of what I need and I will provide it so that you can quote accurately. I just didn't want to post it publicly.
How best to work with me:
1. do what you say you're going to do when you say you're going to do it. don't make promises you can't keep
2. don't fall off of the face of earth... stay in communication
3. don't make excuses or create reasons why you can't get the work done (I've heard it all already... there's only so many times you can hear that a freelancer's power went out or they had a death in the family)
4. Use the tracker. Don't come up with lame reasons why you can't use the tracker ("It crashed" or "I forgot to use it."
5. Don't try to change the parameters of the job to make things easier on yourself. try to accommodate what I need
6. the job is hourly. don't try to negotiate a flat rate.
7. you must speak english well so that we can communicate properly.
8. don't ask what my budget is. I'm usually talking with several freelancers to find the best price. so give me your best price, otherwise you will lose out on the job.
9. I need this done ASAP. Please don’t accept the job and then tell me that you can’t start working on it now.
10. Please don’t ask me to close the project. There is no deadline to a project and keeping a project doesn’t hurt your account (please check with the platform to verify).
11. Don’t give me a short deadline to get the job and then ask me for an extension later.
I will issue negative feedback for violating any of these items.