-- Communicate & Understand English proficiently
-- Prefer Eastern time zone for discussions
-- Need discussion chat sessions for Part I and Part II
-- Consistent Updates via chat
Part I: OAuth2 knowledge Requirement for below project:
1. Must have setup OAuth2 for fat/rich client prior. Must be verifiable public solution.= (ex: PHP)
2. Can use Livecode for interface and develop
3. Have experience of server framework setup regarding file placement & security for passing sensitive data back and forth between rich client and server
4. Must complete part I within 7 working business days
Goal Part I: Need OAuth2 PHP server custom login to work with livecode rich client app I can produce.
LiveCode OAuth2 library
[login to view URL]
-- General Example:
[login to view URL]
-- Freelancer can use my webserver to do Mach testing if needed.
-- Need to be able to analyze all pieces of OAuth2 PHP server code for approval
-- Will need assistance with Livecode app settings and proper OAuth2 workflow steps
-- OAuth2 server authorization dialog requirements:
* Have Login screen.
* Cancel Login button
* Request access button / Create account (username/name/email) button/page
-- Payment released once successful test of Livecode rich client on MACH web server meeting all requirements
-- Need install instructions written out so can test on any web server
Part II: Security Review and Design Requirement for below project:
Goal Part II: Need security analysis of current server / need solutions for placement/framework of server files
- Must complete part II within 7 working business days
- Must have experience with sensitive data transfer between rich client and web server
* Need Framework design plan for current system in relation to file placement and server placement organization.
- Use currently PHP for interface. Will consider changing method of data transfer with server. I have security analysis done and need Freelancer to review and address concerns once we discuss issues.
-- Payment released once framework/system file setup complete and security analysis solutions have been completed
- Show new Framework solutions in MACH environment to mimic PROD environment
- Experience with Security analysis prior and fix known issues with current Security analysis