Searching for OpenCart 3.0.2 expert to make few improvements to out store. Searching for someone technical who would know how to set those changes below so they work well. Technically they are small changes but they need to be done....
[login to view URL] set up multisores for us – we need 3 of them
- [login to view URL] – Australia
- [login to view URL] – Canada
- https;//[login to view URL] – Emirates
We have automatic site map set but we need help how to set those domains up so there is no double links and problems with indexing.
2. Canonical tag…..it is set but it shows as trouble. We have SEO that sets canonical for every page but it shows as different then the site.
It says: “Website and canonical link points to different URL”
3. Set this correctly so we see no error. I think it pulls as .html and as [login to view URL]
Accesible Index Page
“Search engines see your [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] (or [login to view URL]) as different pages.
If you don't explicitly tell Google which URL is canonical, Google will make the choice for you, or might consider them both of equal weight, which might lead to unwanted behavior.”
4. Google: page isn't same. Fix the page if possible since it does not load as it should. (if something could be done)
Problem is that home page does not load in google search, something needs to be fix or changed in template so it loads normally in google.
“Cloaking is considered a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines because it provides users with different results than they expected.
I have all the images so I can show in detail what is the issue for each error.