looking for a programmer to make me a small web-based order management tool. Required features:
* Automated order numbering.
* Every order can consist of multiple records (for different products)
* Status of an order should be kept (e.g. ordered, paid, pending, shiped, cancelled...). Whenever the order status changes an e-mail to the customer need to be send to tell him teh statsu of the order. This e-mail should be based on a easily editable template (one for each status type). possibility to use HTML for these.
* Parameter page to change common parameters like tax%, mailserver, ...
* Security based login. Based on login user should be able to read, edit, add,... orders
* Customer interface: When order is entered teh customer should get a link to the page with basic status information about his order. user should be able to add text to a comment field. (This page should be asily editable via HTML).
* Export of data by rules (from date to date, only paid orders,...) to XLS or CSV file.
* online reporting: things like total orders, non-paid orders, amount of non-paid orders,... from date x to date y,...
Bids should include total price but also an hourly price for changes afterwards. Vidder should also specify if he/she will give an invoice.