Great possibility for additional work after this project for excellent work and timely completion. These are all small updates, but I have broken them out to explain, hopefully, in more detail and to be clear.
1. Currently, we can either put a price on a product, a quote, or an instant quote. We currently have two quote systems. One is called “Instant Quote” and the other system is called “Quote”. With “Instant Quote”, the customer receives an email instantly giving them pricing for the items they have requested and they have an opportunity to “Buy Now” by pressing a button in the email. With the “Quote” system, we send them an email that tells them that we are processing their quote. The quote contains no price. …. What we need: Currently this is not working correctly. It uses the same email for both quote systems. We need a separate email for each of the Quote systems. It is important that we can easily change the verbiage on either of these quote templates.
2. We need the ability to approve/deny (and edit – as noted in #3) the quote before the quote template is emailed to the customer.
3. We want the ability to put the quote system on “Auto” or on “Approval/Edit” – Auto Mode will automatically send the quote template via email to the person requesting it. Approval/Edit mode will require manual approval before the quote is emailed. In addition, the Approval/Edit mode will allow us to edit the quote before it is sent.
4. On the quote system, we want to be able to change – or offer – a flat rate shipping amount. It currently calculates the shipping automatically, but we need the ability to overwrite this amount or leave the same. We also need to make a change to the current auto-calculations on the shipping – currently it shows several choices for shipping. We need it so that anything over 150 lbs will only show Ground shipping (but again, we have the ability to overwrite).
5. We currently have a set up of slave products on the quote system. (One main product can have several slave products – or accessories – which can also be added to the quote cart or regular cart. (i.e. if the product is setup on “Quote” or “Instant Quote”, the button says “Add to Quote Request”; if the product is set up with a price online, then the button says “Add to Cart”.) Currently on each slave product (accessory), the customer inputs the quantity and select to “Add to Quote Request” for each line. This button is on each slave product, however we want the customer to be able to input the quantity for multiple slave products, and then press one button at the bottom to add all of the products with a quantity amount input, into their quote request. (Versus having to press “Add to Quote Request” on each individual item, and then press the back button, then add another, etc.) We want this to occur also when the product is setup with a price, but the button should say “Add to Cart”.
6. Optionally, we would like to be able to designate a “special price” on the quote along with the standard price so that the customer will know that we are offering them a special deal on their quote.
7. For freight (shipping) amounts, we need to be able to select the origin zip code for each product and have the shipping calculated on that zip code.
8. From the Quotes Management area, we would like the ability to select a file to upload that would be attached to the email that is forwarded to the customer. (We may want to attach a Word document or PDF, etc. with the quote email.)
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $267 para este trabalho
Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. It's a great opportunity and looks very interesting project. Please see the PMB for details. Thanks, Warm Regards
i am a professional web designer graphics designer, banner seo, web promotion ,php programming java and java script, i guess your request can be considered done only if you can give me a chance.