Using osCMax/osCommerce Checkout
- When the buyer checks out, he is limited to a maximum of X number of a given product.
- The site's administrator sets the maximum of a given product allowed per buyer (per purchase - no long term tracking needed) in the product edit/add page.
- When the buyer checks out, he's told he can only buy X number of items, and the excess products are removed from his cart.
- The limit is on the specific product, not an overall generic site limit and not viral - it's on a per product basis.
- A buyer can buy X number of each product in the catalog. One item X two or three, based on the limit set by the admin.
- The buyer can buy less than X number of each product in the catalog.
- The buyer can buy X number of a given product.
- The checkout must not break allowed purchases of products unaffected by the modification/limit.
[NOTE: Modifications to our osCMax 2 RC2 have been made. The changes are documented in the code and a list of modified files will be made available. The changes most likely won't impact your work. However, a slight modification has been made to change disallowed checkout carts content already. It may prove useful to view these before contributing your code.]
You will be provided with a copy of osCMax 2 RC2. You must provide:
1) A list of files changed for your work
2) SQL statements necessary for any changes to database
3) Working code that will function as described on MySQL 4.1 Server/Client, Apache 1.3, Linux/Unix environment.
All code is considered work for hire, to be considered property of buyer, and if it shall include open source or otherwise licensed code, such must be disclosed and approved before coder is engaged do complete this job.
This is an urgent job, so if you have the time and it seems easy enough, please bid now. The first qualified bid for less than $200 will be accepted. You should be rated well here, competent, able to complete the task quickly and cleanly, and willing to do it now.
Thank you for your consideration.