I need a PHP programmer with OSCommerce experience.
I will need to add an extra feature to my OSCommerce shop. This feature will add the ability to deal with products that requires “Agree To Terms”. For a best understanding the contribution must be like the contribution "Must to Agree Terms" in the osc website.
The already done contribution in the oscommerce contributions don’t have some features that are required for my business. My business need to have some more specific features. I need to have specific “Agree Terms” for each product… for other side some products don’t need at all to have “Agree Terms” for successfully checkout.
I have some more clues to design this contribution…
In CATALOG side:
- The costumer must be informed in “[login to view URL]” that the product have “Agree Terms” that the costumer must agree to checkout successfully.
- In the “[login to view URL]” must appear the individual checkboxes with the “Agree Terms” for each product that have terms to agree.
- If the order have products that have “Agree Terms” and other products without agree terms, the order will only checkout successfully if the checkboxes of the products with “Agree Terms” are checked.
- The “Agree To Terms” box with the checkboxes must to have a Title, composed by “Name of product – Terms”.
In ADMIN side:
In “[login to view URL]”, in the area where the Admin have the ability to insert and edit products:
- Add ability to put a “Text with Agree Terms” for each product, each product will have different “Agree Terms”.
- Add ability to enable and disable this function(Agree Terms) for each product insertion or edition.
- Add new buttons and page, like the button and page of Invoice. Required ability to print at the same time(batch printing) all the “Agree Terms” that costumer have checked in each order.
- Ability to store the IP Address, time and date in the Agree Terms page, but not use this details in the option print page.
***PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE TXT FILE IN ATTACH