We have an order fullfilment facility that ships our product, and we are currently using oscommerce for our cart. i need to have the order fullfillment people update orders in oscommerce, but i do not want them having access to the rest of the cart/site. i found a module for this, but it's not complete and there are some things it is requiring me to do, i am not familiar with:
These instructions are for osCommerce 2.2ms2-060817 and up and sugarCRM > 4.5
NOTE: 4.5 AND ABOVE ONLY!!!
The entry points have changed, this will ONLY work for 4.5 and up.
You need to do the following:
* Install the module in sugarCRM
* Install the package on osCommerce
* Configure OsCommerce
* Configure Sugar
* Insert include to create a lead/contact on signup
* Insert include to create opportunity on purchase
* Insert include to update a lead/contact on account edit
* Migrate the old custom fields to the new modules
The inserts are whats confusing me.....