Photo upload and checkout using OS Commerce site.
Site is 90% complete ... I don't have time to find a few bugs that are really frustrating me right now.
Freelancer will need to be familiar with OS commerce and php file uploads.
All the products/options are already in the os commerce database.
Right now -
1. Photos are uploaded using custom php script.
2. A thumbnail is generated.
3. The user is shown a mockup of how their image fits into landscape, square, or portrait so they can choose the right one.
4. They choose which print size/shape they want.
I installed the open type feature mod to oscommerce because I was going to use the flexibility in this module to store the image filename.
here is where it is stalled out at the moment.
I need you to figure out:
1. How to display the uploaded file instead of the stock photo that comes up right now:
[url removed, login to view]~admin38/[url removed, login to view]
2. Store the name of the uploaded file as a part of the order in the oscommerce db. This way my client can print it out easily.
3. Figure out why the attribute editing system will not allow me to add text attributes.
I will give you temporary access to testing server for you to find and fix the problem. I have several large jobs coming up that I will likely need help on again, so good work will be rewarded.