Using HTML, PHP and MySQL, create an online survey for the bookshop (Assignment 2). The survey collects favourite books, including the title of the book, the authors of the book, and the publisher. The PHP Script collects the data from the survey and writes to a database, and produces the current results of the survey.
1. Understand the server side processing.
2. Select appropriate PHP techniques to solve a given interaction problem
3. Develop sever side web pages whose content is generated at run-time.
4. Use advanced PHP techniques to facilitate and enhance user interaction.
Supporting documentation (15%, 5% for each point)
1. Highlights the rationale for the selected technology
2. Evidence of a clear design process
3. Evidence of personal research and background reading
Programs (25%, 5% each for points 1-3 and 6, 2.5% for 4 and 5)
1. Correctness of each solution in terms of its associated specification
2. Quality of user interaction
3. Justification of selected technology
4. Clarity of design
5. Quality of reflection on finished site
6. Programs should run from http://localhost/
NO OPEN SOURCE SCRIPTS!!!!!