we have invoice script .. we need to make some changes..! to make it easy i have attached the images of the changes and other changes i have just written below ..
1. MAKE ALL THE CHANGES MENTIONED IN THE IMAGES :)
2. When A Client Is Added UP The Phone Number Of Client Should Be Exact Of 10 Digits If it Exceed Its Or Decrease It Should Give A Warning.
3. Once All The Fields Are Added Up In Client When We Click On The Save Then It Should Automatically Redirect To The Add Invoice Page With Automatically Selecting The Desired User Which Was Being Created.
4. The Fields In The INVOICE Area Should Also Reflect In The PDF Also..
5. There Are Two Option To Download PDF And Save Invoice But If I Just Download It As PDF It Should Give me PDF Format And Save The Form Also..
6. In The Item Page I Have Written The Functionality In The Images Only.
7. Create A Menu Or Something Out There For Getting Reports That How Much Sales I Have Got This Month Or By This To This Date Or Whole Year. It Will Automatically Just Sum Up All The Invoice ( PAID Once ) And Show Me The Total
Same Goes With Other Report Of Items It Will Sum Up The Items How Much From THis Time To This TIme Are Used And Moreover It There Should be Some Option To Filter The Item Like For One Item Also i Can Check By What TIme Period It Got used
In The InvoiceaManger There Should Be Option To Search The Invoice From Model Number Also
And At Last There Should Be Some Option Like It Automatically Guides Me When Ever I Create Invoice Form Like It Automatically Takes Me To The Other Field To Add Same Goes In Client And Same Goes in Invoice Page Also!! This Is The Work I Need This In 1 Day Or 2 :)
26 freelancers estão ofertando em média $32/hora para esse trabalho
Hello, lets start on this. I have checked the complete details and i have doubts on 2 points rest apart i am okay to take this ahead. Please message me so that we can take the conversation ahead.
contact me sir,, i am a software engineer and i have a 1 year experience in php , i am ready to start work on your project now.. this is my latest php & bootstrap work [login to view URL]