I need the following done to a PHPfox 1.5 website.
1. Create a global variable, accessible by each template page, which contains the user's HEADLINE field.
2. Create a new tab (XYZ) on user's profile page which takes people to a new page (XYZ). I will give further details on what page XYZ is.
3. Create a random-generated (5 alphanumeric code) upon a user signing up and place the code into the user_info db table, and show that code under the user's ACCOUNT field as PARENT ID.
4. Have a field upon user signup that asks for PARENT ID...and place that ID under a new PARENT_ID field in table user_info.
5. Under user's profile/index page, query for all other users who's parent ID matches this person's random ID. This will link people to each other.