I want a PHP/MySQL based Household task list with reward system.
- Family head can register (e-mail address, username and a password required)
- Gets a family ID number
- Can log in using family ID, username and password
- Can create more users for that family ID (only password required, e-mail optional)
- Usernames need to be unique to a family ID only, not to the whole system
- Family members get roles, like "Adult" or "Kid", so the second adult can do family administration in this system, too
- Adult/Parent can create (recurrent) tasks that need to be done, like "tidy up the room", "clean the cats toilet" etc. including points given/taken for the job being done/not done.
- Adult/Parent can assign those tasks to family members (optional) with deadlines
- When Adult/Parent checks the status of tasks of the day, all for that day need to be listed (including/sorted by deadline).
- Adult/Parent checks if the task is done (in time) and can then choose to
- Give points (work done), take points (work not done), do nothing to the points (work not done but not family members fault), make tasks available for whole family
- Adult/Parent needs to be able to give/take points for unexpected reasons (got an A in math, did not go to school, etc.)
- Family members can check where they got/lost points for (list)
- Adult/Parents can fill items (going to the cinema, theme park, ice cream) into a shop where the family members can buy them for points they earned.
IMPORTANT: Tasks, shop etc. need to be available to the Adults/Parents, too. We also do stuff and wish for a reward. ;)
UPDATE: App needs to be delivered in english, but needs multilanguage-capabilities.
Hello Im a web developer and a software engineer, i can make the project with Php with good coding practice and a clean coding, it will be easy modifiable. If you are interested please contact me.
24 freelancers estão ofertando em média €240 nesse trabalho
Respected Sir/Madam, I am an experienced web developer. As per my understanding about this project is that you need a Household task list system. Can we discuss more about this project? Thank you.