Project Brief – Administration site
The following document will explain roughly what is required for the administration of our site.
The admin panel will be accessed by both us (the owners) and the clients.
Alias – This is the first word in the sms message it is use as a unique identifier
Sub alias – This is the second word in the SMS this is used and a unique identifier with in the alias.
The clients will be able to log in and do the following.
• Update their preferences
• Request Aliases / Sub aliases for different countries and different tariffs
• Updates URL’s for Aliases / Sub aliases, if they do not want to use a URL they may just type a message into a text box. (Basically what happens is that when a message is sent we receive the information from the operators then from the alias and sub alias we can determine which client is using it. The information can be sent to them via HTTP GET and they then write a message to the page which is then sent back to the sender.)
• View logs of sms that have come in within a desired time frame.
• Provide a section where files/documents can be downloaded.
• FAQ section
• Support Ticket section. (This can be a free script that is added, but we would require the same passwords etc).
• The will need to be provided a unique URL so referrals can be tracked.
The admin section will need the following.
• Add/edit/delete of all client information / Aliases / Sub aliases / URL etc etc.
• Update the FAQ section
• Manage the support requests
• View logs for all clients or selected clients, for a given date period.
• Upload files/ documents. It would be nice to have these in categories which are also editable.
• Add/edit/delete new Countries, Operators, Short codes, Aliases, Sub aliases, Tariffs etc.
Information that is stored for the above, which we already have.
Countries – Short name, Name
Operators – Name , MNC, MCC (MNC and MCC re unique identifiers )
Short codes – Name, URL/message, Alias id,
Alias – Name, URL/message, country, number, if allows subaliases
• Update the payout to us and the payout to the clients for each country, Operator, tariff etc.
• View the accounts for each client. This should show how many sms have been received, by each country tariff, operator, with the client’s payout and total.
• Click a pay button and it should send the information to Paypal. Once money has been sent the information should be placed in a payment table.
• View payments that have been made to clients.
• Reports page showing statistics about month on month sms’s sent and profits etc.
You will need to produce a couple of pages that receive the information from the operators. This is very simple as it is only and HTTP GET request to our server, posting information like:
Operator, country, Senders number, Short Codes, Alias, Sub Alias, Message etc. This needs to go into the database so all tasks within the admin can be completed.
The Admin site should be clean and well designed showing our clients that we are a professional company.
This is a general overview of what is required, and There no doubt that you will have some questions.
If you have any ideas for further improvement please inform us.
We will be looking for a very good price as we will provide future work. We are also a design and programming company and we currently have too much work on to complete our internal systems. We believe this can be done for about 500$ as it is simple php, it just need someon with logical thinking and experience of mysql.
We shall supply all relevant information regarding the page that recieve information from the operators.
This is about 95% of what we need and there may be slight tweaks and changes and of course we expect youto fix any bugs that might arse. if you bid for this project you are taking this into account.
We will require examples of your work.
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média $984 para este trabalho
Hello we are the group of the professionally web-developers. We can make this project professional and exactly what do you need. See our portfolio at PMB.