We require the following script ([url removed, login to view]) customized to suit our needs, meaning add a few features to it and remove a few that are not required at the same time (or just disable them). We understand that creating this script in full, from scratch, would cost a lot more than $100-200 so we have chosen a pretty good basis to start with (Deadlock PHP script), and need a php expert now to customize that script for us.
We am looking to use this script as a basis for a user registration/login/administration program we will be using to organize a database of businesses/individuals and locations, and here are the features we are looking to add to it (if they are not already present)... the final program should have the ability to:
- expand the registration form to include details like name, address, fax, phone, email, url, description along with the user information (email/password)
- listing names that start with "The..." with that word taken out (in case it is a business name instead of an individual name)
- ability to search the database (public access)
- ability to list all the entries in the database (public access)
- password protected area for users where they can update their complete profile, view clickthrough stats (on their url and contact email), upload a custom image (with a size limitation), have access to password protected content (some links or downloadable documents), and have an ability to turn off/on their "active" display status in search
results and/or listing page.
- if any changes to the profile, confirmation email is sent to the user as well as 2 predefined admin emails (ability to change those in admin)
- admin area allows admin to add/edit/delete listings, turn on/off "active" display status of a listing in search results and/or listing page, ability to turn on/off need for admin approval before appearing in the listing (globally and for individual listings alone), ability to approve new members (nothing to do with email confirmation, just an approval if the listing is valid and the information pertains to the list, just a yes/no decision that admin has to make manually)
- when registering, user is sent out a confirmation email with their submission details and a thank you note, and is placed in the "to be approved" queue/status, so when logged in with their chosen email/password they see "waiting to be approved" message until they
are approved by an admin, which gives them access to full members area (which is not much, just a small check for approved/non-approved listing that changes which page is displayed)
- admin ability to edit the 2 emails that receive notifications every time a user updates their listing details
We require this to be completed 7-10 days (maximum!) from the start date, and the budget for this is $300 (if you are asking for more, we are sorry but we cannot accommodate you).
Bids on this project are accepted for the next 72 hours.
40 freelancers estão ofertando em média $217 para este trabalho
We can surely have the project done for you as we are having a good experience in PHP/Mysql and done a lot of [url removed, login to view] forward for your reply. Best Regards Webworkzone