PHP - MySQL Web application Update
Este projeto foi concedido à DevExpert para $500 USD.Obtenha orçamentos gratuitos para um projeto como este
Orçamento$300 - $1500 USD
Total de Ofertas13
Descrição do Projeto
We are a travel guide startup company that has just completed its first round of programming for its PDF travel guide. The guide is generated on demand based on user queries and is looking great, almost ready to launch. Due to a change of focus of the company that was responsible for the code, we are looking for an experienced PHP wizard who can help us implement some extra features into the guidebook based on the working code.
Candidates should have extensive experience in PHP and MySQL and should not be afraid of working with a colleague's code. The code is very well written and extensively commented. Fusebox was used as a framework, so it might come in handy if you use the same tool.
The tasks at hand can be divided into 2 groups, although all tasks are related to the guide output.
1. Advertising in guide output: the guide is generated, at this moment, without any advertising. All information necessary to display advertising can be found in 2 tables. The specs (available on request) explain where and how advertising should appear. All source HTML is delivered. Our estimate would be around 3 days work, including learning curve.
2. Alternative Output formats: the code written is quite easy to adapt from its actual size (HTML with 2 columns, fixed text, pictures of different sizes) to easier formats (single column HTML, running text, 1 size picture...). All routines for database selection and page formatting have been created and are in working order. There are 3 alternative output formats to be created. Our estimate would be 2 days of work for the first alternative, and 2 days for the other 2.
Please be aware that our estimates in terms of days are *very* conservative, but I would like you to use them anyway in order to formulate your first bid. After filtering out the interesting bids, I will send all candidates the specs, which you can read through and decide for yourself how much time you will need.
The existing application is written in PHP, based on a MySQL [url removed, login to view] framework used is Fusionbox. The perfect bidder is a PHP/MySQL wizard with experience with Fusebox.
All output html is delivered in templates.
This is pretty straightforward material, so there will be little possibilities to create loose ends or necessity for extensive QA.
The deliverables are as follows:
- implementation of ad output based on the delivered ad tables and specs as described in the document 'Ads and Promos in PDF [url removed, login to view]'
- Alternative output formats, based on descriptions in the specs and using the template html as provided, for single big screen, single small screen and html. The specs are called '[url removed, login to view]', '[url removed, login to view]' and 'The Guide [url removed, login to view]'. All implementations must be delivered on the buyer's server, to which you gain access by FTP. You have access to the database by phpMyAdmin.
Afim de ganhar algum dinheiro?
- Defina seu orçamento e o prazo de entrega
- Sublinhe sua proposta
- Receba pelo seu trabalho
Contratar freelancers que também ofereça neste projeto
Procurando por trabalho?
Trabalhe em projetos como este e ganhe dinheiro desde casa!Cadastre-se Agora!
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online