This is a PHP/MySQL job.
- Server is Linux, Apache, PHP version 5, MySQL version 4.
- Use CSS (not tables) for layouts.
- Needs to be compatible with IE 5 on Windows, Firefox 2 on Windows, Firefox 2 on Mac, Safari 2 on Mac.
This job consists of four php pages linked to a 2-table MySQL database (the database has already been created, but you can edit its structure if necessary). Here’s what each of the pages does. See the attached file for full details (PLEASE read it before bidding or asking questions).
1) A Welcome page is basically static. No login.
2) A Foods page displays images of 12 foods. Foods displayed are chosen based on a database field that lists IDs of records in a foods table. User rolls over a food to see a pop-up layer showing nutritional values for the food (9 values come from 9 fields in a foods table). User clicks a food to select it. Selections are recorded in session (not to database). User clicks continue and a new set of 12 foods are displayed. Up to 10 sets of foods are presented before the Results page is opened.
3) A Results page displays all of the foods selected from the Foods page and shows totals of nutrition values for the selected foods. User clicks a food to increase or decrease the quantity selected and the nutrition values are updated.
4) An Admin page that allows adding/deleting records in the two tables and editing of all of the fields in the each table (including insert file into the binary fields). See the attached file and this will make sense. This does not need to look great or have lots of features; just a simple record/field manager.
I WILL PROVIDE:
- Final specs (minor changes from what’s here).
- SQL database including structure and test data.
- Test SWF files.
- Test graphic files (the food images).
- Access to a server if necessary.
NOTE: Budget selected is 300-1,500 only because GAF budget options are limited. I expect a budget on the low end of that range. Thanks.
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média $414 para este trabalho
we should be able to complete the project for you, pls see PM for a reference site that we have designed on fitness showing the nutrition values, thanks.
can show sample w.o. tables / all grafic is based in CSS - no design elements in php source. Good project description so should be able to solve that without surprises - mhwse