I'm looking for a coder or a team of coders who have experience programming with PHP and Quickbooks. I have a PHP web site hosted on a linux web server which need to make communicate with my Windows quickbooks. I know this is possible using the quickbooks web connector and I have a test environment setup with both servers but I need some help getting things working.
here are the initial deliverables I need help with:
1. Login to my windows server and configure to use the quickbooks web connector with the default company file (the one that comes with quickbooks).
2. Setup a SOAP client on my Linux server which can "create customer" in my Quickbooks file by making a call to SOAP server on the Windows Server.
If this goes well, there will be a follow-up project which will involve adding more functionality to the initial setup.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).