Hello All - This project is quick and quite simple. Please be sure to read the requirements and details carefully before bidding.
Testing environment - CentOS Linux - PHP 4.3.9 - MySQL [url removed, login to view]
Here is what I need. There is a signup form on my webpage. It consists of the following fields.
Terms Of Service check box.
What I need -
1. All fields are required. There should a nice message to the end user to remind them if they leave a field blank (either a popup window or just text via CSS or some other method.)
2. Email should be a valid email
3. The script needs to check the MySQL database to ensure that the username does not already exists. If it does the user is asked to pick another username.
4. The script should check to make sure that the password entered in both password fields match - and is at least 6 characters.
5. If all the requirements have been met - the data should be inserted into the user table in the database.
I know that this script is extremely easy and should be able to be recycled from previous work. Please bid accordingly.
I will provide SSH/FTP/MySQL access to the testing server. I will be available by Phone, Email, IM to answer any questions, assist with the development if needed and ensure that it is completed correctly so that neither one of us wastes our time.
I have other work pertaining to this project. If all goes smoothly I will give you the remaining PHP/MySQL work rather than posting again. Thanks!