This task might be trivial for a person with corresponding experience in past.
We need a fragment of PHP code for generating an MS Word/ODT document using a source MS Word/ODT template and dynamic data. An example of the document with the fragments to fill and examples are enclosed.
The basics of the environment are: CentOS, Apache web-server and PHP5. The template in DOCX or ODT format with predefined substitution strings must be provided as a file. The image to be inserted is also provided as a file. The result file must be in MS Word and must be available for transfer to the user and for storing locally.
The following types of information must be filled by the fragment of the code requested:
• Text fragments in the page’s footer and header. The formatting used for the substitute string (styles, fonts, colors, sizes and so on) must be preserved for the text inserted.
• Text fragments in the page’s body. The formatting used for the substitute string must be preserved for the text inserted.
• A created in advance PNG image (use any image on your hard drive). Certain parameters like width and height and position in the text must be set.
• A formatted table (width/height of rows and columns, borders, background colour).
All aforementioned types of information and corresponding properties must be addressed in the code and supported with corresponding comments (to be able to review the result promptly).
Please make your bid brief and include only the following information (please copy the bullets and provide very brief answer) to each of the questions:
• Do you have corresponding experience in the past (yes/no):
• A URL to the resource created by you (the generation of the MS Word/ODT document) which uses similar approaches to ones you plan within this job (URL):
• Frameworks which will be used (for example, openTBS):
• Special environment requirements (operation systems, libraries and frameworks installed and so on):
• Your confirmation to carry out the project within 48 hours after applying for this job (yes/no):
• Your comments:
The results must be provided as a PHP script and be enclosed with any necessary files and libraries, configuration instructions (if any configuration is needed).
Please be aware that bids in other format will not be reviewed. A success in this small project can lead to additional works later.