This is a PHP script. It is a partial interface to a file upload pl. PHP version is 5. It needs to be completed within 2 days of acceptance.
Here’s what it needs to do...
Validate page form fields. Fields to be validated are:
1) secretword. Type is password. The contents of this field need to be MD5’d and that resulting hash compared to the contents of a txt file (which contains a hash) located in the same directory as the php file (the PHP file will need to read in the contents of the txt file to make this comparison). Success is an exact match of the two hashes. Failure message is “The secret word is wrong.”
2) youremail. Type is text. It needs to be a valid email address format. Failure message is “Please enter a valid email address.”
3) yourname. Type is text. It needs to be >= 2 characters. Failure message is “Please enter your name.”
4) notify. Type is text. It needs to be >= 2 characters. Failure message is “Please tell us who to notify.”
5) upfile_0. Type is file. It needs to be not empty. Failure message is “Please choose at least one file.”
If all fields validate, open a php file called “success.php.”
If any fields are not valid, reload the file with error messages. Validate and report on every field at once. For example, if password fails, still validate email and report that it failed when it reports that password failed (don’t just report one failure at a time). When the file reloads with errors, the field values previously entered should persist.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $38 for this job
We are one of the leading web development company based in Mp INDIA. We understand your requirements. We can do your project. Pl visit our portfolio on [url removed, login to view]