Prestashop Addon PayOne
We need an addon for Prestashop
The required addon should help us to process order flow more fluently with Prestashop in our retail shop for the classic shipping process.
The addon should contain following:
- search field
- shopping list
- adding a customer to the order
- adding a note to the order
- shipping option
- adding a discount to the order
- adding the sales person to the list
- return box
- Search field with a changeable variable. You could choose to either search by name, tag, barcode, attribute, description, short description, category, general, feature, manufacturer, ID or feature.
- After finding the right product you can add to your list.
On the list, you will see the products in lines like the product in the shopping list. You can see the picture, quantity, unit price, discount and the total price. On the list, you can adjust the quantity.
- Next to the shopping list (on the other side of the screen) would be a search bar with a person icon and with a plus sign. You could find out a customer and add it to this list. Also, the plus button would open a popup window to add a new customer.
- You would have also a button for adding a note to the list/order. After clicking would a window popup where you could add a note and decide if it will be on the receipt/invoice
- The shipping option button could change the shipping option form courier, post or something else which depends on the options in Prestahsop shipping options.
- Discount button would add a discount on the whole shopping list = order. Again, after clicking on this button would a popup window appear and you could choose either you want to choose from the existing ones or you would like to add a different one by amount or percentage. Or you could also add a voucher code and apply it to the order - shopping list.
- Salesperson button can change who will be added as a person who created/served the order. After clicking you could choose a person from the roles in the Prestashop system.
- On hold button – would popup a window with the on-hold orders list. There would be the customer name (if added), customer email, sales person, note, date of creation, total (€) and a return arrow to the checkout of the order. Clear the list and save it on hold. After clicking on the arrow, it would change the list to the specific one of the list.
- Return box would popup a box with search box where you couch to search by order id, customer or by reference and return or exchange the order.
Order price counting:
Total products (tax. Excluded)
Buttons on the bottom:
- Cancel – this button will pop up a window with a warning if you want to delete an order. Y/N
- New – will add the list to the on-hold list
- Pay – the pop up window will appear with closest rounded amount to pay. Here would also be an option to add a different amount and it would automatically calculate the return COD / change. Here would be also an option to pay by card.
After approving the order, a pop up window would appear with the order id and an option to print the invoice or the receipt and an option list with: payment accepted, payment error, pre-order, delivered. Here would be a note with the change to give the customer back.
Print invoice opens a new window with the invoice. The same makes the receipt.