1) Create a class Person that contains only a constructor and a virtual print function. The constructor should only accept a string for a persons name.
2) Create 3 classes that inherit from the Person class and implement the print function. The 3 classes are Student, Teacher and Administrator. Their print functions should print the persons name and what the are as in "Roy is a teacher".
3) Create a mainline program that creates an array of 4 pointers to the base class Person and prompts the user for names and if they are a Student, Teacher or Administrator. Instantiate the correct object and place it in the array. When the array is full, use the print function to print out the information on the people.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
NOte that this is a programming class for electrical enginering students so keep it simple.
We are using Dieter ver 6.0, and please use MS visual studios 6.0