You will be working on a new site. We don't have the domain yet. We will call this Project R. It will be completely same as Suppongi, but with different CSS, point system and rating system on Project R.
From a functional stand point, they are identical.
KEY NOTES: while development site default language is in ENGLISH, but when complete, the site default language will be Japanese.
Functionality List of current work in progress:
While uploading, keep the original source, so that when a user download he gets the unconverted high quality videos/images/games
A new section named “Downloads” will appear to show all statistics related to download. (need to define “download” stat details )
POINT SYSTEM: Unique to Project R
Special point system as defined. Project R is a complete point system site.
• Content for new site is shown by “levels”. Silver, Gold, Platinum and Black.
• The longer you stay as a registered member, you get higher level.
• The system is well defined in the attached JPEG file.
• An special icon will appear at the corner of the video/images/games to differentiate between per download/user subscription/suppongi subscription
• User [Content Provider, CP] will get a option to Monetize content
• There will be 3 option to monetize content
&#61607; Payment per download
&#61607; Payment as per CP set subscription fee
&#61607; Payment as per suppongi subscription fee
• A section will be there to get the detailed statistics of earnings
• A section will be there to get the detailed statistics of video/photo/games views
• All payment processing will be done through paypal API
• A new way to “classify” a content needs to be built and put somewhere. Admin will be able to manage content by assigning one of the 4 levels. Silver, Gold, Platinum and Black. Public upload will all be automatically assigned to GOLD.
• A new section named “Content provider” will appear to manage Content provides and view their statistics or views and earning to measure performance
• A new section named “Payment Settings” will appear to manage revenue sharing split and other payment settings
• A new section named “Point Packages” will appear to manage [add/edit/delete/ordering] packages of points
• A new section named “Payouts” will appear to manage all payouts.
&#61607; Setting payout rules.
&#61607; Putting a hold on any specific users payout as the payout remain automatic
&#61607; If a automatic payout get failed for any reason, you will get notification to process that manually in this section
&#61607; Viewing all payout statistics
• A new section named “Revenue” will appear to show all revenue related statistics
• Admin will be able to modify any per download fee or User set subscription fee
• Admin will be able add any points to any user.