Need a senior Python developer urgently to work on a project.
Candidates will be assigned a test task to get their skills tested.
If you're good, I can assure you a long term relationship with us.
I need someone who is flexible in his/her working hours.
This is a full time position. All of our current Development Team is in Asia or Europe that’s why we prefer to hire people from Europe and Asia because of team collaboration.
You will be working mostly on flexible hours although you will need to attend the team meeting which is at approximately 8:30am GMT and to work for at least 3 hours after this. This is 3:30am to 6:30am New York time, so you can see that it is unlikely , although not impossible, that we will hire in North or South America.
You will be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of a cloud-based multi tenant SaaS solution. To qualify for this job, you must have a minimum of 2 years experience in developing, deploying and maintaining large Amazon AWS based SaaS solutions.
The role will encompass the use of a broad range of AWS technologies, operating systems (Windows, Linux) and application environments (Nginx, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, queue management, Memcache an other open source technologies), understanding of TCP/IP networking with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles.
Top 5 skills needed for this job:
1. At least 3 years of Experience with AWS services
2. At least 2 years of programming with or Python
3. Very good understanding of web app and server security
4. Solid experience in building highly scalable server architectures
5. Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Building, releasing and handling configuration management of production systems.
- Doing pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluating new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Supports installation and maintenance of layered software, and infrastructure.
- Identifying where applications or hardware is having performance/reliability issues; analyzes and formulates a proposed method to correct issues.
- Delivering long-term support and management; troubleshoots and resolves issues daily
- Working in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures.
- Understanding personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets.
- Taking appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of role.
- Providing Incident management
- Working on and maintain continuous integration systems
- Deploying web applications on various environments
- Debugging and analyzing production load
- Executing penetration tests on production or pre-production environments
- Executing load testing on pre-production or production environments
- Maintaining a system for running automated tests, optimizing and speeding up the execution of test sets
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2342 para esse trabalho
How are you? I read your description carefully. As a talented Python developer, I'm very interesting for this opportunity. I will provide you high quality work. Thanks.