Please can you provide a quote for the following web and mobile app platform that allows users who have a profile to list and sell items...
- search local items for sale (using a map, keywords, username and a few other metrics)
- businesses or individuals can setup a user profile. The user profile will show the name, logo/picture, description, social media links, contact details or a message box. The profile will also show whether the profile has been verified and the number of transactions they have participated in.
- once a user has setup a profile they can post items for sale, either selling themselves or on behalf of another person. Any listed item whill have a picture, price, description, location of the item (address), a scanable QR code for the item. If the item has been listed for another person there will be the option to show additional information (the contact details of the owner or a message box and the owners profile page or thier social media links.
- if a user is selling a product on behalf of another user/person, before the item is listed they can setup a fee structure for the item. The fee structure will include a monthly rate at which they will charge in order to list the item (which can be cancelled at any time by either party). In addition the person advertising the item will be able to agree a specific percentage or amount if they sell the item (which would need to be agreed by both parties prior to the item listing).
- the mobile app can be used to scan a QR scan that will show them the item listing
- the mobile app can be used to browse or search profiles or items for sale, based on: keywords, a map / current location (within 30/100/500 metres) / postcode / profile location. They are then able to see pictures of the items, the price and contact information (or if hidden a message box). Once they select a specific item they are shown items by the same user, other items by the same owner (if the item is being advertised by for another person), and similar items (based on other users who have viewed the same item).
Users also have the option to purchase items through the web or mobile platform through paypal or using a credit card once they have agreed a delivery time/cost or a specific collection time.