Raspberry Pi Live Streaming IP Camera Video Encoder for YouTube using FFMPEG -- 2
Pago na entrega
Raspberry Pi Live Streaming IP Camera Video Encoder for YouTube using FFMPEG
Hello Raspberry Pi Developers!
PLEASE READ this description very carefully. Take your time, I will not decide on a freelancer within a few hours. This is a FFMPEG project encoding RTSP live streams from IP cameras and converting it to a RTMP stream using a Raspberry Pi single board computer. If you are not an expert in this field, please skip.
PLEASE READ the attached EZ Streamer manual document. This will cover in more detail what this Raspberry Pi program looks like.
ONLY APPLY IF you are fluent in PHP on a Raspberry Pi, experience in Laravel PHP Frameworks, and experience with GitHub. Must have exposure to RTSP video streams from IP cameras, using FFMPEG, and RTMP player platforms such as YouTube Live and Facebook Live.
*** MUST HAVE a Raspberry Pi 4 single board computer ***
Scope of Project
I am looking for a Raspberry Pi developer to modify code to a project that is already developed. This should not be a big project for a developer with the experience we need. We call this project the “EZ Streamer”.
The EZ Streamer device will encode the RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol) video stream from a standard IP security type camera and convert the video stream to a RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol) format that is compatible with video players such as YouTube and Facebook Live. The streaming video is converted using an open-source tool called FFMPEG.
The design of this software is unique. The Raspberry Pi is web server device using Caddy, [login to view URL] You access the device through the Raspberry Pi’s IP device. The software can support encoding four streams simultaneously. See the attached EZ Streamer PFD file for the manual.
We have issues with one particular brand of IP camera with the current version of the code. The issue is over a period of a few hours the live stream will start buffering on the YouTube player. However, the EZ Streamer software will show the bitrate and framerate of the live stream as if there is no problem. If you restart the stream in the EZ Streamer program, or reboot the IP camera, the stream will start again on YouTube.
1. Diagnose if the issue might be related to the version of FFMPEG we are using or some codec issue?
2. If you can’t find the issue design a method to allow some user input to restart the stream on a given schedule. This is not an ideal solution, but it might help out for now.
We will provide the following:
1. We will give you a link to a RTSP stream from an IP camera. You do not need to have your own IP camera. However, you will need to create a YouTube account to test out the live stream.
2. We will give you a binary image of the EZ Streamer software to provision a SD card for the Raspberry Pi. This will give you a functioning EZ Streamer unit to test and modify code.
3. We will provide you with access to the GitHub repository for the EZ Streamer Raspberry Pi code.
ID do Projeto: #37435193