We need a php web application running on a mysql database that distributes jobseeker resumes to executive search firm and employer emails. This will be a site similar to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] or resumeblaster.com. It should function similar to a mail marketing web app. It can be a new script or a modified existing script. The script should allow jobseekers to sign up and pay by credit card on worldpay to enter in distribute their resumes to executive recruiters and employers by discipline, industry, geographic preferences or group specialty.
Other desired features are listed below:
1. An alphabetical list of the recruiters/employers in database by geographical location, industry specialty, or group specialty should be provided for public viewing. The total number of entries in the compiled listed should be provided at the top of the page.
2. Jobseekers should not receive undeliverable email messages when their resume is distributed to invalid email addresses.
3. Job seekers should be able to search and "de-select" companies that they DO NOT wish to send their resume to, e.g. their current or previous employer.
4. Job seekers and registered recruiters should be able to retrieve their password and user name via the email account that they registered with
5. Provide job seekers with resume sending tracking including: Number of the exact count of recruiters and employers who received their resume; How many and who has responded to their resume based on domain; Date their account was opened; Date their resume was sent out; jobseeker package selection.
6. Ability for recruiters to enter, update and remove their profiles from database
Administrative features include:
set up two levels of administrative privileges. Secondary administrators should have the ability to enter in recruiter profile entries which must be approved by the primary administrator.
The primary administrator should have the ability add, edit and delete accounts and recruiter profile entries. He or she should be able to send messages to registered users based on their status as a jobseeker or recruiter, geographic location, industry or group specialty. He or she should also be able to change package configuration. Primary administrator should be able to change resume distribution packages based on geographic area, industry, target group specialization, number of times resumes is distributed
Schedulable autoresponder should be set up to enable Primary administrator to send messages to jobseekers after signup for service
Primary administrator should be able send out announcements to registered jobseekers and recruiters
Administrators should be able to track signups by date range, geographic area, industry, and/or target group specialization.
Script should be configured to work with worldpay