I need a textarea into which I can paste one or more rows that contain two comma-separated values:
[login to view URL], billgates
[login to view URL], larryellison
Once I click "Go", a script would do the following across all rows:
- Download the image from the URL
- Convert any non-PNG image into PNG
- Rename the image to "[login to view URL]" (so for the examples above, it would be [login to view URL] and [login to view URL])
- Store it at a pre-defined location on my filesystem or zip up all the files together for download
The environment in which this script is run can be one of the following:
- An online location. I don't care where this is hosted as long as it's free and long-lasting. I don't care in what language this is written.
This cannot be an executable file on any operating system.
There is no need for fancy error-checking or messages. I need this for a quick one-time job.