Seeking a talented system admin (SysOps) that has extensive experience optimizing configurations of servers running Drupal 7 e-commerce sites.
We are an innovative, fast-paced early-stage company based in California. While this project is defined below, there may be an opportunity for on-going contract work once this project is successfully completed.
Expertise with all of the following:
* Drupal 7 sysops
* Memcache & Drupal Caching
* E-commerce sites
* Investigating and fixing issues with complex server and site configurations
PROJECT MILESTONES & PAYMENTS
* Assess and optimize configuration of server and Drupal 7 website including Varnish, Memcache, Drupal Caching, Apache/Nginx and Cloudflare.
* Payment upon successful completion = 10%
* Investigate and fully resolve sporadic 500 errors and site unavailable errors
* Payment upon successful completion = 25%
Investigate and resolve poor site loading times
* Payment upon successful completion = 65%
Successful completion means that milestone fully resolved and the items for that milestone, including both source and compiled code, have been fully deployed to, tested on and confirmed working on all three environments (dev, staging and prod servers/websites).
We have excellent ratings/reputation on Freelancer and we are seeking contractors that are true artisans and experts in their field. If all goes well on this project then there is potential for on-going contractor work.
If you submit a proposal for this project then that means you unconditionally agree to all of the following terms:
1) Provide proposal for completing the initial project that includes both flat rate pricing and clear timeframe.
2) Our Company will determine when a project has been successfully completed.
3) All work conducted on this project from the start is solely owned by our Company including all intellectual property, source code, compiled code, configurations, artwork, graphics, server credentials, etc. Starting from day one, freelancer will have no claim whatsoever under any circumstances to any work or partial work conducted as part of this project.
4) Our Company reserves the right to cancel the project at any time if Company determines the freelancer is unwilling or unable to complete any task or item in any of the milestones and/or if the Freelancer fails to deliver the deliverable by the agreed upon delivery date for that item and/or milestone. If the project is canceled by Company or by Freelancer at any time and for any reason, payments for any milestones that are incomplete at the time of cancelling will be forfeited. There will be no partial payments for milestones.
5) Possibility of on-going contract work will be discussed as the initial project is nearing successful completion.
**If you do not agree to any of the terms and/or if you are unable to provide a flat rate price and clear timeframe in your proposal then do not submit a proposal/bid as it will not be considered. **
**Only proposals that show you have clearly read through these project specs will be considered. We will not consider generic copy/paste proposals.**
* Artisans and true experts at their craft
* Moving at a fast pace
* Open source
* Always thinking about and optimizing UX, UX, UX (and even more UX)
* Using the latest coding technologies
* Not reinventing the wheel (ie fast solutions using contrib modules, templates, existing bootstrap elements and open source code... and only custom coding when absolutely necessary)
* Not being afraid to implement a sandbox module
* Working in virtual environments
* Coding by Drupal Standards and Drupal best coding practices
We do not love:
x Function without form
x Not paying attention to UX
x Reinventing the wheel
x Not paying attention to UX (it's so important we're stating it twice!)
When you submit a proposal, please answer the following questions:
Provide a list of the Drupal 7 websites that you have been System Administrator for.
What is your specific expertise level (newbie, amateur, intermediate, expert, Jedi master) with:
A) Drupal 7 SysOps
B) Varnish optimization
C) Apache/Nginx optimization
D) Memcache & Drupal Caching optimization
E) Finding & fixing server errors
F) Drupal APIs
G) Cloudflare configurations
H) Drupal Commerce
Provide the specific number of complex Drupal 7 e-commerce websites that you been System Administrator for that ran on servers configured with apache/nginx and varnish/memcache and protected by Cloudflare?
Please ensure your proposal is for a flat rate and provides a timeline for each milestone.
A) Confirm that you've read the entire project brief and agree with all terms.
B) If you are selected, when can you start this project?
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $853 para esse trabalho
Hello, I understood the initial scope of this project. Although i want to discuss further this job in order to prepare the final concept for this project.
++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Thanks Looking forward to hear from you, Feel free to talk about this interesting stuff, give us any questions you have to know more about us ;-) Thanks Oleg!